and the vagueness of records
(foremost
from a dad), do away any
ones specious at that.
Question. Where do you come
from.
Who claims your youth. Why hie
you from
ways rather wolfpack to hitherto cloisters aloof.
ways rather wolfpack to hitherto cloisters aloof.
And slyly you smile as I
train you?
You thoroughly soft-mouth the manner
by which you’ve sallied and sullied our days?
by which you’ve sallied and sullied our days?
You let us enleash your paltry claim?
We wonder as you do what ever
became of
the mastiff, the mother, the
sisters and brothers?
We nominate Bronko to fit the new
bill!
Born at the heels of a
Lincoln-like stride into
all kinds of pride, and
troubles to shoot and store!
Adoption is something I well
enough know!
And fathers to suit! I promise
this, Bronko, on
birthdays like ours, always
to honor our heritage haze!
That doggedly knows the manger's space
will nourish anew, sheep shepherd alike we reach
for this grace and—truly we pray—love one another
will nourish anew, sheep shepherd alike we reach
for this grace and—truly we pray—love one another
No comments:
Post a Comment